I’ve heard a lot about the Big Ten’s poor performance last weekend. And while I agree, I haven’t heard much about the Pac-12’s rough weekend.
- Arizona got lucky to beat UTSA.
- Washington St loses by two scores to Nevada.
- Colorado squeaks by after giving up 38 points to UMASS!
- Washington barely holds on to beat a DI-AA team in Eastern Washington AT HOME!
- Stanford and USC did not look good against each other.
- UCLA gives up 35 points to Memphis and only wins by one score.
- Oregon St survives a scare vs Hawaii.
I’m not saying the Big Ten doesn’t deserve the heat they’re taking, but a few plays here and there, and the Pac-12 is in the same boat.