But don’t tell me about it. I’m not watching it until tomorrow.
Week 8 Tuesday Pick
|Louisiana at TEXAS ST|
Alabama has lost three of its last seven games and three straight games against ranked opponents.
November 30, 2013 – Alabama 28, #4 Auburn 34
January 2, 2014 – Alabama 31, #11 Oklahoma 45
October 4, 2014 – Alabama 17, #11 Ole Miss 23
I’ve heard a lot about the Big Ten’s poor performance last weekend. And while I agree, I haven’t heard much about the Pac-12’s rough weekend.
- Arizona got lucky to beat UTSA.
- Washington St loses by two scores to Nevada.
- Colorado squeaks by after giving up 38 points to UMASS!
- Washington barely holds on to beat a DI-AA team in Eastern Washington AT HOME!
- Stanford and USC did not look good against each other.
- UCLA gives up 35 points to Memphis and only wins by one score.
- Oregon St survives a scare vs Hawaii.
I’m not saying the Big Ten doesn’t deserve the heat they’re taking, but a few plays here and there, and the Pac-12 is in the same boat.